Despite what society says, Valentine's Day can be fun and fabulous for singles. Here are five ways to have a fun and fabulous Valentine's Day:
1. Have an outing with your single friends: get dolled up, gather your other single girlfriends and have a blast. Whether you decide on dinner and drinks or a night out dancing, remember to implement and emphasize a positive fun filled night. Avoid the temptation to complain about men or your relationship status. Instead, choose to have a blast and create lasting memories.
2. Pamper yourself. Treat yourself to a day out at the spa for a massage, enjoy a mani and pedi or get a nice hair do. You deserve to treat yourself on this special day. Remember you have to love yourself first before attempting to love anyone else.
3. Host an event or slumber party. Combine numbers 1 and 2 and host a get together at your house/apt or have a slumber party.
4. Buy yourself a nice gift. Jewelry, new shoes, a pretty purse, the list is endless. That Valentine’s Day gift that you would like, why not treat yourself to it.
5. Show someone special how much you love them. You may not be in a relationship right now, but there is someone special in your life who you love. Whether it's a friend or family member, let that person know how much you love him/her on Valentine's Day.